Friday, February 6, 2009

The Mystery of Britney



Womanizer, Woman-Womanizer
You're a womanizer,

Oh womanizer, Oh you're a womanizer, baby

You, you, you are

You, you, you are

Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer


Boy, don't try to front
I, I
know just-just what you are, are, are
Boy, don't try to front
I, I
know just-just what you are, are, are

(You) You say I'm crazy
(You) I got your crazy

(You) Your nothing but a
(You) Womanizer



Lord help me, I am totally digging this song. With such deep lyrics like that, how can I not?

For those of you that don't know immediately, this is Britney Spears' new song
Womanizer. She kind of sings like a robot. I don't understand that. Maybe it makes it easier when it comes to concert lip syncing? I'm not really sure. Maybe the lyrics sort of sound like a stutter so that she can try to avoid a Milli Vanilli type mistake?

I also wonder what Britney's hair REALLY looks like. If she took off the extensions, would she even have hair left at this point? Would it look like a little pixie 'do?

I wonder if her sons will be bored one night in college and googling for naked pictures of Suri Cruise, and stumble across the pictures of Britney's girly bits. I would be absolutely mortified. I don't understand the trend of no underwear that swept through Hollywood. Seems very unhygienic. I wonder if her sons will make it to college.

So anyway, I apologize for this most embarrassing confession. Yep - I downloaded this most eloquent little tune of hers. I felt I needed it for Vegas. (Sorry Lori!)

Now if you'll excuse me I need to go and whip out some of my best dance moves to prep for my future karaoke debut of this instant classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº