Monday, February 23, 2009

RAD '09 was Rad!!

Thanks to all that joined me this year to celebrate R**** Appreciation Day!

I got to spend the whole day with my best friend and my three adorable little "nieces". Who knew three adorable little girls could actually like me and want to be attached to me all day long?? They've trained me well --- I now respond to "Aunt R****". So cute!


We all went to the mall together, where I was lucky enough to get to meet my friend Shannon in person for the first time -- FINALLY!! And it was only fitting that we met at the MAC counter while looking at some pretty snazzy eye shadow!

Another highlight for me was bowling. Not the actually bowling, but the company. My friend Jarrod, from college, joined us - and it was the first time we've seen each other in probably nine years!

After bowling an impromptu party just sort of happened back at Heather's house. If you weren't there, you'll never know what went down that night!

All in all - this was the best RAD so far!! I say next year we strive to top it -- if that's even possible!

For a little sneak peek at this year's rad .... click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº