Tuesday, March 31, 2009

15 Minute Babble: Asian Homesickness

Last night I didn't sync my iPod. That means no fresh Adam Carolla podcast for me today. I made the mistake of putting on the Disney playlist. First up - Dinosaur. I thought it was just the pre-show ... you know the whole "it throws off the home signal and that's not good!" thing. I was wrong. It was the actual attraction .... "definitely NOT our dino!" Next came area music from Disney's Animal Kingdom. How many hours did I spend listening to that I wonder? Now I am homesick. I miss wandering around DAK with Brian looking at capybaras and people watching.

Jessica and I won't be back to Orlando for just under 7 months. That's a really long time. By then Brian will be based out of the Magic Kingdom instead, so no more goofing off in the Animal Kingdom together. Its like the end of an era. Time to start some new traditions I suppose.



3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine enjoying listening to any music you were required to endure on a daily basis at work. Hubbs and I talk about that now and then - as in, "Can you IMAGINE having to work next to the carousel at the zoo and hearing that same stupid tune day after day?"
    You must have really liked your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy 3> Brian. Did I do that right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap. It didn't do it right. I >3 Brian.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº