Thursday, March 12, 2009

Adam Lambert Completes Me

I've been spending my evening watching Adam Lambert videos on youtube.

He is such a doll. A guy that can pull off the eyeliner .... that's my kinda guy!

My mom is not a fan of his. Does she not have eyes???? He's so pretty to look at. I've been gazing all night - haven't gotten bored yet!
I think he should date my friend "little" Brian. But then maybe they'd be too much alike? Not sure on that one yet.
Sadly, since he is my American Idol favorite, he will get the boot at some unexpected time. Or he'll get to the finals and lose to that obnoxious Lil Rounds. My favorites never fare well - only David Cook has so far.
But I will enjoy watching and listening while he sticks around. And when that ends, there's a slew of youtube videos to keep me entertained!

Excuse me now ... I must resume my mini-concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº