Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol - Michael Jackson

LIVE BLOG ALERT! UPDATING AS THE SHOW IS AIRING!

Okay - apparently I could have continued washing dishes. What a long, strange intro to tonight. Let's just get started! My thoughts with Michael Jackson - tonight could either suck or kick ass. I love Michael, so I hope it doesn't suck.

1 - Lil Rounds. (The Way You Make Me Feel) Obviously the Idol execs want her to win so I'm already over her. I HATE her outfit. Ugly and unflattering. Honestly, not impressed so far. I hate being yelled at. Damn - her ass rivals that of Serena and Venus Williams. So not bad, but certainly didn't blow me away like Randy Jackson WANTS me to think she did.

2 - Scott MacIntyre. (Keep The Faith) Do I even know this song? His voice reminds me of someone but I can't place it. I wonder if he knows his hair looks like Art Garfunkel's. Boring song. I wanted him to do good, but maybe he needed a better song. This one isn't working for me.

* I want the group to sing and do the Thriller dance tomorrow night. *

3 - Danny Gokey. He's going to be awesome. (PTY) Ooh RAD song choice!! I love the colors he's wearing tonight. Hot! And his glasses match, too! Paul and I are dancing together. Whoa - is that sweat on his back??? I hope its a design on the jacket instead. Favorite performance so far.

* Paula looks horrible. Seriously. Yo - crack is whack. *

4 - Michael Sarver. (You Are Not Alone). He has nice teeth. I'm kind of indifferent. I don't think I like his voice. It sounds strained or like he is singing from the back of his mouth/throat/nose area. Blah. Whatever. Next.....

* My mom is wondering if Paula had eye work done. I will have to check next time she is on. *

5 - Jasmine Murray. (I'll Be There). I love her hair tonight. Wow HUGE ring. Huge earrings. I think my mom had that dress in junior high. I guess I have nothing to say about her performance. Kinda boring but okay. Oh please Randy - more name dropping??? Lame.

6 - Kris Allen. (Remember the Time) Immediately has a Jason Mraz feel to it. I am a HUGE Mraz fan and I always liked this song - so kudos from me! I do not remember this guy. OH - he is the Man in the Mirror dude. Okay - I liked him! If the judges don't mention Jason Mraz I'll be shocked. Seems like a nice guy.

* Paula looks run over. Feathers? She looks like she's been up partying for days and about to crash. *
* HA!! RANDY BROUGHT UP MRAZ!!! I should totally be on judge on here, I swear!! *

7 - Allison jkljksdljfklsjdf. Her home videos remind me of Selena. (Give It To Me) My Selena similarities have vanished. Had a hint of Pink to her voice at the start. WTF is with the MJ songs that I don't know? Is she trying too hard to be rough sounding? I'm so bored already. Not my thing. I prefer styles like Chris Allen's. This girl is like Miley - sounds like she lives in a bar. Gross.

8 - Anoop Desai. He's always been so humble. I like that. (Beat It) Can't wait! OMG Member's Only!! He's like the dorky kid that thinks he's a gangsta - love that. The was fun to watch. Not really a vocal showcase type of song, but enjoyable to sit back and watch. He's had so much hype, so my guess is he'll stay around another week.

9 - Jorge Nunez. Thank goodness its NOT Tatiana del Toro. (Never Can Say Good Bye) Dammit. Sing songs I know! I can never stop looking at his eyebrows. He reminds me of the mid-90s. Never mind, I know the song - blah. He's almost too nice for me, if "nice" is the right word.

* Every time Paul talks she sounds like she's going to cry. *
* Simon always rubs his face with his middle finger. Why does he do this, Dr. Freud? *

10 - Megan Corkrey. (Rockin Robin) What a STUPID ass song choice! Is she going to try to be Amy Winehouse again? Ok. Its official. Something about her makes me really dislike her. Seems like a total wannabe of some sort. What. The. Hell. Did she just make bird noises?? I call fake! She is trying too hard to be quirky that it all seems like an act.

11 - Adam Lambert. Ok - C.U.T.E. I hope he likes guys. He is just a doll. Don't disappoint me!! (Black or White) Rad song. LOVE the walk out. He added blue to his hair! I have to be sure to vote. My mom doesn't like him. I know what it is - his confidence and stage presence. He's got it! Fine - I love the hair and eyes, too. He just might complete me. Move over Constantine Maroulis - I have a new Idol man!

* Oh, he's going to cry! So sweet!! I heart Adam!! *
* Excellent teeth he has! *
* Oh mother, just allow me to gush!
1-866-IDOLS-11

12 - Matt Giraud. (Hidden Nature) Ok. Dude. You work in a freaking dueling pianos bar and THIS is what you come up with? Sometimes I think he wants to be Justin Timberlake, except Justin is actually good looking and way talented. Oh man. I am cringing. I did NOT enjoy those "pitchy" falsetto notes at the end, as the judges like to say.

* Randy brought up JT. Randy wants to be me. *
* Paula is high. It was NOT that great. *


13 - Alexis Grace. (Dirty Diana) I can't understand what she's saying. Is she wearing clothes? Oh - is it a onesie? The white girl is yelling at me. Shut up, bitch. Thank goodness this one is over.

* Time to vote for Adam now. Please, my world-wide fans and readers, don't flood my phone lines tonight. I am all about Adam! Meow!! *

1-866-IDOLS-11

3 comments:

  1. I've given up. I've tried six times to send comments. No luck. I've been banned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - now that my battery is dying I finally get through. We'll compare notes in the morning. You're doing a great job. YOu learned well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Adam! He makes the Old Broad's heart swoon. As for Paula... we think she's had a face lift. Her eyebrows are WAY arched and her eyelids are pulled to tight. Definitely the "crack whore" look. Very scary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº