Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Going Beyond the VPL

The Visible Panty Line. I am offended by it. In this day and age there is no excuse for a visible panty line. Spanks, thongs, au natural .... all viable options to spare me from having to see your ass X 2!

But I think there is something worse than the standard VPL - which is kind of just the outside of the undies that breaks your 2 cheeks into 4, thus give you double the disgusting ass. (See photo on the right). The more offensive visual is burned in my brain after a recent run in with it. It is that arch like seam across the back. I had done my own little drawing by hand, but upon a few searches I found the photo below to demonstrate the VPL arch!

If I can not only see your "standard" VPL, but also the VPL "arch" - that is TOO MUCH PANTY INFO!! Maybe some looser fitting pants/shorts would be more appropriate for your body? Maybe different undies? Anything - just please don't test my gag reflexes by showing me every stitch and seam of your undergarments! "UNDER" being the key word!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I love the visuals. This is Jessica. Jessica? From San Fransisco? Don't you remember me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº