Friday, March 6, 2009

I am SO there!!

The Last House on the Left - yet another horror/suspense movie remake.... and I am soooo ready to go! It comes out on Friday the 13th. I missed the last Friday the 13th movie premiere because I was in Vegas -- that was for .... Friday the 13th! I'm not going to miss the Last House on the Left. I hope it can live up to the original movie, if not exceed it!

Another movie I would love to see remade ... Bloodbath at the House of Death. It came out in 1983. We watched it at one of my slumber parties when growing up. At first we thought it was terrifying, and quit watching. The next day we watched again - turns out the movie is hysterical!

I want to see it again! I've googled it - I can buy it on VHS for too much money than its worth. But if they could just make it again, that would be rad.

Anyway - Last House on the Left ... can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº