Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RHS Class of '96

1. Did you date someone from your school?
For a time.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope.

3. Did you car pool to school?
Drove my own car - Veronica

4. What kind of car did you have?
White Honda Civic. She was a cutie.

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Chevy Cobalt

6. It's Friday night...where are you? (then)
Football or basketball game

7. It is Friday night...where are you? (now)
Relaxing at home or hanging out with Lori after work

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Office girl at an accounting firm

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Finance

10. Were you a party animal?
Not a WILD party animal, but I threw a few parties - scavenger hunt, toga, costume, they were awesome.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
I don't think so? I have no idea.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Was in marching band and regular band, oh and the pep band sophomore year

13. Were you a nerd?
No. I just kind of floated around with different cliques.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Of course not.

15. Can you sing the fight song?
Bits of it -- not as great as Heather can, but then she was a cheerleader. I can still play the fight song by memory though. I am sure that will just always stick with me, much like walking in time with the appropriate foot going forward first.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Mrs. Leach (business) and Mrs. McGlone (reading/writing)

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Usually in my car.

18. What was your school's full name?
Roseburg Senior High School

19. When did you graduate?
1996

20. What was your school mascot?
Indian

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Hell no!! I was so happy when it ended. Or if I did it again, I would just do it totally different. And I would have tried even harder to change the fate of one dear friend.

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
What's that? Oh, that's the thing that happened in the old JC Penny's building while I was ice skating in a different city. Right okay. Next question.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Enough with the prom questions! Maybe I shouldn't have dumped my date, so then I would have gone and I could answer. No - I don't talk to originally planned date. He's too busy going in and out of jail.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Ugh - I'm still recovering from the 10 year. I imagine Heather R** and I will crash our own reunion though.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yep! Gotta love facebook for helping me find old friends again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº