Friday, April 3, 2009

15 Minute Babble: 100% Babble

My tummy is growling. My legs are cold. Tomorrow I am going to the coast. I have been consulting tide tables so Lady can get maximum pleasure at the tide pools. My mom hit a co-worker's car last night. No damage at all. I about died laughing. I have some old "It takes two baby, me and you," song stuck in my head, yet I don't know when I ever heard it last or what it is. My friend is so sweet. I'm listening to her help a customer and she is just so nice. I went to Red Robin last night. It was super yummy. Grandpa is taking me to lunch today. He's bringing me my dog. She is going to her "beautician". I need to get her to the vet for her rabies shot before April 25th. I've almost had her for 4 years. I had just cut off tons of my hair, then went to the pound to get myself a little present for getting my taxes done. My dog is a nerd. She's hysterical! She LOVES to wiggle. I would like a nap right now. Today is just deadline after deadline. I'm in a holding pattern right now. I kissed a girl and I liked it .... except that's not true. I've never kissed a girl so I don't know if I'd like it. But I love the song. This poor lady filling out forms said she has no friends or family to use as an alternate form of contact. That must be lonely. I'm lucky I have many people around that I could use as a backup if I needed it. She was maybe 3 feet tall. That must be hard. I hate answering telephones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº