Monday, April 6, 2009

15 Minute Babble: Blah, Blah, Blah

I don't know if i want to laugh or scream. Blah, blah, blah. That's all I hear. This lady rattles off "important" information to me. It goes in one ear and out the other. This happens every day. Like clockwork, I end up rolling my eyes. I don't care about the neurotic tendencies of anyone else. Don't we all have our own issues that we don't need to occupy our efforts to tend to some one's anal retentiveness about paper clips, staples or tape?

If Object A is firmly attached to Object B, is it necessary to wrap tape completely around Objects A & B? I, personally, don't think so. Staple 'this' but paper clip 'that'. 'This' and 'that' are the same exact things, but Heaven forbid we staple 'that'!


The beach yesterday was a blast!
Photos and blog are soon to come!
And I am hungry.


Happy Monday, everybody!
And Happy Birthday, Big Daddy Steve! --- ooh, new nickname I just made, I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº