Tuesday, April 28, 2009

15 Minute Babble: ..... Brrr!!

The heat in the building has been off all week and will continue to be off into next week. Nearly May, I've worn pants two days in a row - which is very uncharacteristic of me. I even put on long sleeves today. Actually, with my shiny shirt, ruffles, and blingy buttons, I could be Liberace's side kick! I even have on my huge Titanic ring to top it off .... should have worn the Heart of the Ocean, too!

Anyway, its freezing. We all have our space heaters on (sshh!!) and I have been contemplating using my blanket all morning. As icing on the chilly cake, its raining outside. Poor Michael has been working outside in this yuck for hours now. He might hate me for making him get a job now. Sorry!

This weekend Michael and I are going to Portland. Our plan was to go to the zoo and see the Polar Bears. Hopefully the weather improves by then. If not, maybe it will be OMSI on the agenda instead!

Really, I just want to be home in my warm jammies with my new Nintendo DS games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº