Thursday, April 16, 2009

15 Minute Babble: Full Moon?

I know today is not a full moon. I watched in amusement as Michael and his mom discussed the full moon versus new moon on their calendar.... But seriously.... what is going on???

Yesterday the local schizo delivered to my work some freaky "religious" booklets telling us how we are going to Hell and that God hates us. (He particularly hates Catholics I learned.)

I just watched a father and son get fairly upset because they drove to Roseburg from Tiller to make a 9am appointment (it was 10:15am at the time) -- yet their paperwork said to be in Myrtle Creek, NOT Roseburg.

Then another couple was here to pay fines that needed to go to Arizona, not Roseburg.

All the while a cell phone behind me was ringing super loud and never stopped.

Then the customers started piling and voices were coming at me through the phone's intercom.

And now that it is quiet I am listening to my dear, sweet friend get dumped on .... again.

Oh, and the schizophrenic woman gave us more mail and actually came into the building today - even though she's been banned.

OMG I can't handle the pompous tone I'm hearing. My friend is so sweet and intelligent. She doesn't deserve what is being handed to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº