Wednesday, April 22, 2009

15 Minute Babble: Sheer Randomness

There's this obese, loud man that has been driving me nuts for weeks. I think his time here is almost done. Oh how I hope so at least!

I bought new exercise clothes last night. Michael and I are going to try to get back in shape together. Maybe no pizza this weekend? Eh, whatever ... this weekend is the 1st golf tournament of the season. That means country club food and alcohol! Hopefully there is some sun involved, too. More sun, less rain.

Heather R** deleted her facebook and myspace profiles again. I am at a loss of what to do now. Will we have to actually call each other on the telephone now? Can we even do that??

The bitterness and anger going on near me hasn't dissipated at all. Now I am just having fun watching it. I think its like a volcano that is just quietly building up to a mass explosion. Oh how fun that will be to watch!

I think want to walk outside now. Its gorgeous!

And I think I want to be Deb's date this weekend for a special "mixer". If only I could clone myself!

I think this 15 minute "break" is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº