Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Miss the Hansen's.

Last weekend was the first golf tournament of the season. It had some name involving Clint Newell, but to me it will always be the "Hansen's". The weather wasn't the best. We got sprinkled on during day one, and day two was just really windy. Day one had an accident when my foot was suctioned into the mud - resulting in a dirty back side. So embarrassing.

On day 2 they ran out of food and beer. Thank goodness the Malibu coconut rum never ran out! Phew!

Overall Jim, Hans and Terry tied for 2nd place. Go Team! ..... (Or "Team Hans" as I dubbed them this year). And Jim got "Longest Drive"! Yay Jim!

Fun weekend - lets just hope for more warmth and sunshine at the Abby's tournament in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº