Thursday, April 23, 2009

You Named Your Kid After A Cow

"That is absolutely the most hideous thing I've ever seen. It is the new Public Safety Center. It is such an ugly building. Its like something out of the 60s. I don't know what the City was thinking with that." -- Marilyn Kittleman

Oh my gosh! That was so freaking amusing! I sat here listening to and watching that disgusting racist oaf, Marilyn Kittleman, insult the new Public Safety Center.

Sorry, cankle cow, but this unfinished building is actually FAR more attractive than your raccoon-eyed face ever was or ever will be. She really is a total bitch. I have no problem saying this. We all know it to be true. And really, how much class and style could this beast have - she named her own freaking kid after a cow. I kid you not!



Hey Marilyn - Tammy Faye called. She wants her eyeliner back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº