Wednesday, May 6, 2009

15 Minute Babble: Shifting Desks, Idol Voting

I was supposed to move to a new desk today. Unfortunately that got pushed back to Friday now. As much as I enjoy my secluded, formerly peaceful corner, I am ready for a change. I'm excited about being closer to the bathroom and my pal Esther. It will make my job easier too, since I will be closer to the files I always go sifting through. The area will be louder - but much friendlier. I am all about positivity, and I expect this change to bring that back to my work space!

I fell asleep voting for American Idol last night. If Adam goes home then its a conspiracy I tell you; a conspiracy! Actually, I am weighing my thoughts on this one. Adam leaving now wouldn't be so bad for him, career wise. As a viewer I would be bored without him. I feel he'd have more freedom as an artist if he didn't win and get stuck in the American Idol contract. But at the same time he is all around the best - a complete package - and deserves to be awarded the top prize for his talents. I do not want to have to hear him sing some song about achieving his dream and all that nauseating stuff they always make the winners release as their first single. I will continue to vote for Adam, but after this week, I don't think I'll whine (too much) if he is voted off. I will still never vote for Danny Gokey. I want him to GO. Go away!

My mom has the swine flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº