Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Loco Cinco de Mayo

Its Cinco de Mayo!!

Hang the pinata, grab the tequila, fix the quesadillas, throw in Up in Smoke .... its time to party.

Unless your name is R**** R**.
Am I the only one with absolutely zero plans to celebrate a holiday that doesn't even pertain to me?

I debated with maybe going to the Taco Time drive up.
I do own Up in Smoke, so I guess I could squeeze that in.

In the end I'm sure I'll go home with intentions of doing something productive. Then I will see my Nintendo DS sitting there batting its eyelashes at me, and I'll end up playing until just before 8pm. At that time I'll made a mad scramble to get my blank blog open and ready, find spoilers so I know tonight's American Idol performance order, and then plop on my couch with my little junior high girl journal.

Ah, the life of a girl named R****. Its just one wild party every night in my cottage!

Oh, Kori got me this cute carabiner photo viewer today! It is the color of my car and holds 50+ images. She thought I needed one so I could have pictures of my boyfriend and dog on it. She's so sweet! I gave her a hug.

Carabiner - I love that word. Spell check doesn't recognize it, but I swear I typed it right. I'm reading the packaging right now. Anyway - yeah, Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº