Monday, May 4, 2009

Plop, plop... Fizz, fizz

Oh what a relief it is!

I got so sick of the negative situation around me that today I decided to take my first steps toward saying "Enough is Enough". I'm tired of the 8 hour long gut ache. I'm tired of seeing total childishness, immaturity, disrespect, aggression, anger, yada, yada, yada ..... So I made a bold move and decided to take charge of my own situation and get the ball rolling to get me away from the bad vibes that are being shot around like daggers (oh, if looks could kill!).

The immediate relief from my first baby step was wonderful!

I'm not even involved in the petty bitchiness that I see every day, but seeing one of your best friends be the target of the behavior, it really takes its toll. I still predict a backlash against me and more of the glares sent my way, but so be it. Its not me with the problem, and I am just so much happier knowing there could be a light at the end of my tunnel!

1 comment:

  1. So... spill it... what did you do? Don't leave your readers wondering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº