Monday, July 6, 2009

15 Minute Babble: I'm happy, dammit!

Where does it say that I must smile 24 hours day or else be perceived to be in a bad mood? Is it really necessary for me to sit with a smile while I am staring at invoices, concentrating on numbers, and doing math in my head? Is it possible that I could be in a great mood - yet not smile while my head is down and I am trying to get work done? So really, do you NEED to tell me to "smile" when passing through my work area? Is it possible that you could just let me continue actually working in my great mood, and you continue walking around not doing a damn thing?

Am I genuinely in a great mood? Yes! I had an amazingly fun weekend. I planned an end of the summer Jimmy Buffet party. I played Bocce ball. I danced to Michael Jackson. I made a yummy bowl of fruit. I did some karaoke. I floated the river. I had pizza. I consumed a lot of Bacardi Silver products. I spent the entire weekend with my best friend, her boyfriend, and my darling boyfriend. It was a fantastic holiday weekend. I think we should have 3 day weekends more often! AND I didn't really get that burnt! A little pink here and there, but no pain at all!

AND less than 2 weeks until Vegas!!


1 comment:

  1. Just reading the words "Floated the river" makes me homesick and a little jealous. I'm glad you had a great time! Now smile, dammit!

    Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº