Monday, August 24, 2009

15 Minute Babble: Blah

Do you ever feel like you want to blog but don't know what you want to blog about? That's me. I have the major need, but an acceptable topic escapes me. Maybe I just need to be given a topic like our teachers did in English classes when we were younger. Of course if given a topic, I'd probably not want to write about it then. I need a random topic generator. Do those exist? If you know of one, please let me know! Or if you have a topic, pass it along.

I guess I could write about my life, but today I have nothing to say about it.

 * * * * * * * *

A  mother and daughter just came in. The mother is across the way. The daughter is over here popping her eyes barely over the counter, sneaking a peek at me. She is totally adorable. We keep giggling together. What a refreshing break to this day. This girl has no idea how much I appreciate her smile and laughter today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº