Friday, August 28, 2009

And It Is Still Going!

What a summer it has been. I feel like I've been going non-stop through the entire thing.
  • Grease in the park
  • Music in the Park every Tuesday
  • Arywn's wedding/fun weekend at the Oregon coast
  • Enchanted Forest
  • House painting - and new swimming pool!
  • Art Festival/wine garden
  • Las Vegas!!
  • Huey Lewis & the News at the county fair
  • Birthday parties in Eugene
  • 4th of July party
  • Floating the river
  • "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere" party
  • Dexter marathons
  • Golf tournaments
  • Graffiti night - and being bitten by a monkey!
What else can I possibly do before I feel summer is over?
  • A weekend in Bend, coming home via Crater Lake
  • OSU football season begins
  • A weekend in Sunriver
  • Alex Serpa and the "Dreamgirls" return to Seven Feathers
  • Walt Disney World with Jessica!!!
It has been a busy few months - with tons of fun with really great friends and family! I think things are going to slow down a bit, but I hope not too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº