Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Word of the Day Is....

Douche!

I was returning from lunch when I was forced to say, "Thanks for using your turn signal, douche!"

Immediately after those words left my mouth I heard this on the radio: "Blinded by the light, revved up like a douche!"

Finally!! For the first time since it was the topic of discussion at Jessica's birthday, I got to hear the douche song. And you guys are right --- that is totally what it sounds like!! Heidi's voice was in my head singing that song all afternoon... that was an awesome night, wasn't it?!? And if they aren't saying "douche" in that song, well you fooled me!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh. Hub's favorite thing to day when roadraging is "douche lick"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº