Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ya Think?

"Looks like bill time!"

Ya think? Really? Um ... that's my job. I pay bills every single week. I work on them every single day. If it didn't look like "bill time" at my desk, would I be doing my job?

People say the stupidest things to me. I think they just do it to find a reason to talk. They can't handle actually working and not just talking about food or physical ailments. I pretty much stay mute at work, so saying something this obvious (Its bill time!) is not going to get me to engage in conversation.

Why am I mute? Yesterday a nut kept interrupting my work and made me come up and .... get this .... tell a customer the name of a dating website. Okay - MY personal life is NOT for crazy lady to discuss with anyone, let alone customers that just want to come in and pay a water bill. Can we say inappropriate? Can we say lack of judgment? Can we say no common sense?

And they wonder why I just sit quietly and keep to myself all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº