Monday, September 28, 2009

Milestone #3 Completed!

Not much to say really for this one. I've completed my third milestone, which is that I successfully finished week 2 of 5K training. I really pushed myself on the last run to go farther in overall distance than I have so far. The running was only in 90 second intervals, so I had to maintain a fast walking speed to get in the extra distance. I was proud of myself for doing that - especially since I had some major hills at the beginning and end.

I have started week 3 already, and I really like week 3. I find it easier than week 2 actually - maybe that just  means I'm finally getting used to everything? I don't know. I could do without my little limp during the initial running. The last two night's I have had to just kind of "run it off" and then I'm fine. Maybe I should stretch a little longer tomorrow night before I run.

Anyway - that's it for milestone two. It was a challenge, but I did it... I'm ready to finish out week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº