Saturday, September 12, 2009

A New Beaver Believer??


I hope so!!



Last Saturday was the first football game of the season for Oregon State University - and it was a home game at that!


Silly Michael thought he had to be a Ducks fan because North Dakota has green as one of their colors and so does Oregon. Oh Michael Michael Michael.

I was so happy to take him to one of my all-time favorite places to be .. the OSU campus. We had great seats for the game, walked away with some new Beaver gear and ended the night with some delicious pizza from Woodstock's!


All in all - I think we might have a new Beaver fan on our hands!


*Oh yeah - the Beavers won the game. A near shut out - but not quite. I guess that's what happens when you have your 2nd and 3rd string playing instead!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº