Monday, October 5, 2009

It's (not) a Drag!

What a fabulous couple of nights out I had! The Dream Girls are back in town ... Alex, Wendell, Coti and Dennis. Last year they were the Jewel Box Revue and an absolute hoot! I was counting down to their return, and let me tell you ... they did NOT disappoint! In an effort to not give out any "spoilers", I'll just show the evenings in photos.

(Alex is the tiny one. Dennis has the dimples. Wendell and Coti aren't in my photos this year .... YET!)

First up are photos from the first performance. Opening night was Wednesday, September 30, 2009 at 7pm. Naturally I was there with my posse. ... Michael, Char, and Mommy! We were in the back row which is VERY different from my normal front row seat, but it was still a great time. Full of surprises and some not so surprising moments, it was fun mid-week entertainment!






















Friday night was my return to the show. I mean really, how can you stay away for more than a couple days?!? ;-)  This time our posse consisted of about 35 ... only a couple that I actually knew. Sitting in the front row, I felt more "at home". Alex was amazing as always! He never disappoints.  This time I was able to schmooze with all the gals post-show. Wendell was such a sweetheart!  I couldn't believe it was so late when the bar closed up and I had to go home. Michael and I realized we had just talked with Alex and anything and everything until 2 o'clock in the morning!! So much fun ... we're going back this week!










1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! I also like your corset/shirt thing...way cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº