Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Love It, I Love It Not

I love it. I hate it. "It" is Black Friday.
  • I love shopping.
  • I hate Wal-mart, but they are the key player for local Black Friday shopping.
  • I love sales.
  • I hate waiting for Black Friday to actually get here. I want it NOW! (said in the voice of Veruca Salt in Willy Wonka)
  • I love being up early when it is still dark out.
  • I hate fighting my way through a mini-van filled parking lot.
  • I love going home and surrounding myself with my new presents that my pets thoughtfully bought for me.
  • I hate waiting for Christmas so I can unwrap and enjoy the  new gifts my pet thoughtfully bought for me.
  • I love giving special people gifts.
  • I hate waiting a month to give them their gifts.
Black Friday, you are so close I can taste you. I've had some of your appetizers, which were delivered to my desk at work this week, but now I am ready for the main course! I can only imagine what dessert will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº