Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Milestone #4!

I don't know if it is such a great milestone - but I suppose in any person's quest for something that is physically challenging to them it happens eventually.  My milestone is that I have resumed 5K training after a down period of being on vacation and the Swine Flu!

I went out last night for a lighter run. I repeated week three's training, which is backward progress, but I figure getting back out there is progress in itself. It was easier than I expected at first, but the last bit did get difficult when it came to catching my breath. My back had been hurting, so I was hesitant about going for a run, but I felt guilty not doing it at all. Today I can barely move, but I can't fully blame that on the run. I just haven't been able to move for a week as it is. No more carrying around my over-weight dog I guess!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº