Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Veritable Smorgasbord

Like Templeton sings in Charlotte's Web about the fair, Walt Disney World really is a veritable smorgasbord, orgasbord, orgasbord ..... except its mostly when the lights are still on, versus out.

ANYWAY .....

So many food offerings, so much to pick from. Burgers, chicken, lamb, tofu, salads, lobster, crab cakes, desserts, sausages, soups, Mexican, Norwegian, Moroccan, French ..... an international feast of foods to tempt any vacationers palate.  Well, welcome to Disney World with R****. I can (and will try to) probably list every single thing I ate while on vacation. This is of no interest to any reader, more of a "can I do it" type of entry!
  • Scrambled eggs, hash browns, biscuits, bagel, blueberry muffins, cheese omelet, French toast sticks
  • Cheese pizza
  • French fries/waffle fries
  • Nachos
  • "Chips" in the United Kingdom
  • Popcorn (x2)
  • Pineapple/vanilla soft-serve swirl, strawberry shortcake sundae
  • Cookies (only 2!)
  • Spanakopita
  • "Grilled cheese" (with hamburger buns instead of sliced bread)
  • Mozzarella sticks
  • Macaroni and cheese
  • Baked ziti/bread stick at the airport
And that pretty much sums it up! But let me tell you, I never got sick of my Pop Century breakfasts and dinners. "Cheap" food for the "poor" guests is just my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº