Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why I loved Wall-E

The ever loyal yang to my yin, Mike, told me he wouldn't speak to me again until I watched Wall-E. So naturally I immediately put it in the DVD player and began to watch. He wasn't going to be fully satisfied until I told him why I loved the movie. Mike, this is for you!

  • No over-abundance of dialog!
  • Hello Dolly, Hello Dolly, Hello Dolly!!!
  • Michael Crawford's lovely singing voice.
  • Going into space reminded me of a mix of Star Tours and Mission Space.
  • Obese humans in ECV type things .... so Disney World-esque, and sadly a look at the future of America? Gosh I hope not!!
  • Space! Its like the Jetsons!
  • Thought I saw "condom" - but it was just "economy", or was it "economic"?
  • I actually got tense during the self-destruct countdown.
  • WOW!! What a message about Earth!
  • Wall-E's eyes say so much.
  • Put on your Sunday shoes when you feel down and out, go down the street and have your picture took.
  • The artwork during the credits.
  • He was willing to do anything for the girl.
  • She was willing to do anything for him!
  • It only takes a moment to be loved a whole life long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº