Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Being a Groupie and Loving the Drag Show

  1. I'm good at it!
  2. Being a groupie of someone you are friends with is just plain fun!
  3. Alex never fails to entertain the pants off me. Not literally though. I mean can you imagine Alex getting me out of my pants? That would be pretty crazy -yet as a groupie I guess ultimately that should be my goal. Alas, it is not.
  4. Dennis cracks me up - even when he "styles" my hair or makes me be part of a jingle bell choir.
  5. Men in dresses are just my preferred type of men. We all understand each other.
  6. I have MY table (#17 - row 2, center) and my seat at my table. I feel strange sitting anywhere else.
  7. The phone number to the cabaret lounge is programmed into my phone.
  8. Those "ladies" have the best shoes!
  9. Perky Boobs R Us up in there - and those puppies are firm!
  10. It is fun to get to snap the bra strap of your MALE friend.
  11. Joan Crawford .... what a bitch! --- love it! (If you notice the top quote on the right side of my blog - its one of Joan's!)
  12. They could teach all of us women some make-up tricks or two.
  13. That little guy, James, has the perfect "figure". I'm so jealous!
  14. I love listening to the audience gasp when Coti comes out as Reba. He really does an amazing job!
  15. Wendell doing Michael Jackson was completely awesome. I mean my jaw literally dropped.
  16. Alex, Alex, Alex .... he's the best. We all know it. Did you catch his Barbra??
  17. Watching men get uncomfortable when female impersonators step off the stage and move toward the audience is totally amusing for me. 
  18. It never gets old!
  19. Sights, sounds, smells ... its like Vegas was brought a little bit closer to me - and I don't even have to fly!
  20. Its the only place around here that I can go and just relax and laugh and be around "my" kind of people! Wait, did that make me sound gay?? Yeah - I'm not. Just a little 'fruit fly' as they say!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº