Sunday, December 13, 2009

Book of Questions #3

Question 163 just jumped out at me.

If there were a public execution on television, would you watch it?

Let the morbid girl answer without hesitation. YES!

My friend Lindsay and I used to rent all sorts of crazy movies in junior high and high school.... that Ted Bundy movie with my boyfriend Mark Harmon, Helter Skelter, Faces of DeathFaces of Death did have executions - and we so totally watched them!  I looked away when it came to animal deaths though - that is NOT what I want to see. Except I will admit I did watch the chicken get its head cut off because I had to know if they really do run around. It did. Poor chickens.

With that being said, I have watched someone die in real life back in the late 1990's. He was just a regular dude floating the river. He hadn't committed heinous crimes (that we know of anyway), and wasn't being punished for anything. That one was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº