Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm in the Big Leagues Now!

Why am I on the verge of blogging fame? Well because of my wit and deep intellect, duh!

Okay, so maybe not. BUT I had a first this morning! I've been spammed!

I wrote a blog about moving on from bad friendships and eliminating negativity. I included "closet cleaning" and "winter" in my blog title. Today I got this comment on that blog:


Hi,

Good one on Winter Closet Cleaning.Do you know 1 million children are accidentally poisoned in their homes each year? To Discover the healthy alternative and make your home a safe haven these tips at http://debtfreeliving.toxinchecklist.com may help.

Thanks,
Gladwin.

The next thing on my blogging horizon? I imagine soon you will all start leaving a comment saying "first" to show you were the first one to read and leave a comment. Perez Hilton and tmz.com better watch out. There's a new sheriff in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº