Monday, December 28, 2009

A Little Less Conversation....

.... A little more action, please.....

And where do you find the best action?? Action of all varieties??

Fabulous LAS VEGAS!


My biological clock is ticking, and telling me I haven't been in Vegas for a few months and I need to go back. It is also telling me I haven't seen my dear Mike in Phoenix in over a year, meaning there is some major yin/yang quality time in order. Plus Sparky (aka Clark aka Mike's better half), I haven't seen the ol' Sparkster (heh heh, I just made that name up!) since January 2008 during a weekend in Phoenix/Brokeback Mountain weekend. Add Alex and Daniel, who reside in Las Vegas, to the mix, and well..... clearly it means its time to plan another trip!

I invite you now to take a sneak peek at what e-mail exchanges during the planning process sound like between Mike and I!
What do you think about meeting up for a little Vegas weekend sometime next year? Like in May or something?
I think we could be up for that. To meet some drag queens maybe??? :)
I am just dying to get out of here and hit Vegas again. And I am dying to see you again. Seemed like a perfect rendezvous point! And um, drag queens??? HELL YES!!!
I have yet to DO Vegas. Like properly. I haven't gone out clubbing at night. I REALLY want to go dancing and experience the nightlife of Vegas like any normal, short, flat-chested, pale American girl should! 
I haven't done that either! We'll both be virgins!
OMG, don't tease me now... I am 100% serious about Vegas!! For reals - I have already been looking at flights and hotels and random weekends in May! Would Sparky join us, too? I miss that sexy man! ;-)
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to keep Clark away if I was going to Vegas. He can let me go to DL alone but not Vegas.
OMG! Um... I'm excited about this! I trust you will mention it to Clark tonight, and if you don't I'm calling him myself and telling him that you two are coming to Vegas!
Good thing I'm getting back into the running thing - I want to look hot when we're there! Disney might be filled with all the gay men in the country, but Vegas will be sure to send some hetero guys out to the streets!
Do we all get to bunk up and share a room? Where are we staying? What will we do first? What kind of drink do you want? Too much too soon???  ;-)  I just had to throw all that at you because, well, we know I love to plan!
But seriously, I think this would be the raddest little vacation for all of us. The trips to Phoenix were a blast, but Clark had to work. At least this way we can all be on vacation together!
.
.
I don't have to stay at the fanciest hotel. But I want to stay on the strip because, like, its The Strip!! I prefer NOT to be at Circus Circus 'cause we know that's just too ghetto!
And yeah, honey, you're going to be staying with gays. Our kind don't deal well with trashy Vegas hotels. I'm thinking Mirage or above would be about right.
OMG the Mirage???? My whole "old enough to know I want to be in Vegas once a month" life I have never thought I could stay there! It is my fantasy hotel. My dad had us staying at Circus Circus every time we went. I think that's 3 or 4 times now.  But then I wasn't even 21, so it didn't matter as much, but I so badly wanted to be part of the Vegas scene that staying at Circus Circus was like shopping in a thrift store.  I drooled over the Mirage. It was THE place I always wanted to stay but I was convinced you had to be a high roller with loads of money to stay there. Even on my past trips I just dreamed about it, but saw it becoming closer to a reality. If we had a 3way --room split, not a REAL 3way, you dirty birdy! -- then it could really be REAL! WOW!



2 comments:

  1. I am jealous. Happy for you, pitiful sad for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be jealous ... just consider it to be me feeding my addictions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº