Wednesday, January 13, 2010

AI 2010 - Auditions - Atlanta

Not so much in the mood to write tonight - I blame that on the non-stop running and Yoga Booty Ballet every day this week. But here are a few thoughts on the second night of auditions!
  • Lots of screaming women.
  • 100 billion percent yes!?!?! Randy - ENOUGH.
  • The guy that cares for his mom - blue striped shirt - sang Joan Osborne's God song - super freaking C.U.T.E.!!!
  • The TV how show chick - OMG staccato much?? I really hope her singing was just a joke for her TV show.
  • The bridge jumping girl - OK, fine. I was happy for her in the end that she got through (but I don't want to see her beyond Hollywood) .... but I did find myself fantasizing that she's actually a stripper from New York City just working her way through medical school and the whole backwoods hick thing was just an act - made her more interesting that way.
  • Instead of writing I fixed dinner. I didn't like the fake chicken today. I had peas. I'm hungry.
  • I am not a Mary J. Blige fan (and actually have a blog about her written in my head), but her reactions were cracking me up tonight!
  • Guitar Dress Girl wants to be Kellie Pickler. I don't care for country.
  • OMG ouch!!! 3 days of running with a Yoga Booty day in the middle .... body hurts .... can't laugh... want to so bad!! This is awesome.
  • Someone tell Kara her shoulder pads are a fashion NO!
  • We all thought Skiiboski (??) was going to beyond suck, right? He was much better than expected - but a complete bozo.
  • The BFF girls - can't you just see Mike and I auditioning for Geriatric Idol together?? We'd sooo do Buble's Everything. Ooh ooh... Or the song Stewie and Brian did on Family Guy!   I agreed with Simon that neither of those girls should have gone to Hollywood.
  • And lastly, I totally understand Simon getting a migraine! Tons of screamers tonight!
I now leave you with this video. The quality isn't good, but just take a listen.... The song Mike and I will audition with!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº