Wednesday, January 27, 2010

AI 2010 - Auditions - Dallas

(I did not re-read this or check for boo-boos, so I apologize in advance. I just really want to go watch the Hangover right now, so yeah - here's my blog!)

Yay for Neil Patrick Harris!!!  (He will now just be NPH, duh.)

#1 - Lady Marmalade chick - yeah, her voice sucks. Still!! How cute is NPH for critiquing her sign?!?  Love him love him love him.  I have too much to say about her, I can't get it all out, so I'll just leave it at that!

Lloyd Big Successexy - that's funny! He's a card, I like him! Oh - sympathy story, so we know he'll get through. Glad he's not bugging me yet. Nice voice! This is kind of refreshing after a lot of crappy people this season. His singing doesn't seem to have as much personality as he was in his intro package. Whoa - NPH just said what I said! Good job, Lloyd!

Simon and NPH are like last night's Katy and Kara. I can't take sides tonight. (Go Katy)

I hate original songs. Randy Jackson might be retarded. He should really listen back at his comments. His percentages are irking me to no end.

Doogie - he's the original blogger. Thank you NPH!

The In Living Color type black guy with the wink - Dexter. Wow. He is standing with his ass sticking out, hard core. That was horrid. NPH taking charging of the voting now. Go Doogie!

NPH interview... score!!

A girl on Barney? Can I say no to her now without the audition? Simon looks as confused as I feel! Her voice is so mouse-ee (how the heck do you spell that anyway??)  and nasal. I'm not into that. I like the mouse on my butt and that's about it.... except its not really on my butt. Pretty girl. Hope I don't end up despising her. I appreciate the whip - sort of.

I feel bad. I am a brat. I realized I hope Tourettes would make it in hopes of him having some random "Bitch!" type spasm.  His shirt is soooooo Michael, hell Michael might have that same one! And he's through! Come on, give us a great "moment" this year!  I'm sorry. At least I feel bad, but come on - you thought it, too!

NPH is an awesome guest judge. Am I gushing too much?? I'm a girl born in the late 70's - we are required by birth to love Doogie Howser, M.D.!

Oh poop. A little Jonas kid. Gross. Seriously gross. They should have had a New Kid on the Block instead! Heartthrob???? What??? No freaking way!!! NPH - he is MY kind of heartthrob!  At least this is the least fugly Jonas brother. I think it was the fugliest that got married - whatever.

WTF??? Headband girl got through?? They only showed a bit, but I HATED her voice!!! It was horrendous!!

Why are we supposed to pity kids of divorce and do the sympathy story on them? Most of us these days ARE kids of divorce. That is so not worthy of a sappy package. Her voice is weird. I was bleh about it.

At Last - I already ruled this song out as an audition piece a week or so ago. That was as terrible as her outfit. She makes my craziest outfits look absolutely boring.

Idol will not be the same without Simon.

Oh geeze - end with a tear jerker (Leukemia girl)!! The thing is, we have no suspense when every back story package piece gets through. She had a nice voice, but I checked out 'cause I already knew she'd get through.

Randy! SHUT UP WITH THE "BILLION PERCENT YES" NONSENSE!!



That's all. More Idol blogs next week, but stay tuned for a couple of regular once soon to come!


1 comment:

  1. I love NPH a babillion percent! He is one of my favorite people, ever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº