Tuesday, January 26, 2010

AI 2010 - Auditions - Los Angeles

Ryan's intro voiceover - he sounds congested.  I used to not be able to stand Avril. Now her songs remind me of Florida and partying in an Ohio bar with Sara and Jason, so she's not so bad!

Someone give shiny face dude a haircut!! And take away his vest. OMG - what's with the mouth tic noise thing he's doing?? Meatloaf?? So fitting, isn't it? Actually - his hair --- is he a long lost Osmond brother?

Since it is commercial I'll use this time to tell you that a guy gave me a flower today! What I won't tell you is that his job required him to give me one since it was Ladies Day at the oil change place.

A pastor! I thought I heard "abortionist". Those don't even sound alike. What the heck did I hear?

I have no comment on the Righteous Brothers song guy. I am scared.

Why do we have to do a kid montage instead of seeing auditions?

The girl with the 8 year old daughter sounds kinda like Pink.

ADAM!!!! We should see clips of him in every episode!

Ok seriously - the AJ Mendoza guy is totally trying to be Adam and failing. Not working for me at all. Love Avril's answer .. "Absolutely not!"

I LOVE Katy Pery!!!

Austin's red adn black shiny shirt. What do I say? Is he trying to be Mick Jagger? Make this stop, but no, don't. More, more, more! Ha! Jagger - I called it - Kara copied me.

Andrew Garcia's baby mama needs a hair make-over STAT! Did you see that mess on her head? Good song choice with Maroon 5. Would this be Idol's first contestant with a prison/gang looking neck tattoo? He and I have matching piercings!  (Speaking of prison, I just read a rather interesting Christian Longo article. Let me know if you want to read it, I can find it!)

Randy's chin hair .... it should go. I feel like it is verging on obscene and should be in a Playboy centerfold shot or something. I don't like it.

I think my right calf muscle is bigger than my left.

Minister #2, odd. She was so-so for me. She started a bit shouty, but ended it much better.

Oh boy - what lies in store with this long haired denim Jason Green?!?! I can't wait!!! Ha ha ha!!! Love his song choice - I Touch Myself!! this is freaking awesome. If you weren't at my "party" ages ago, I karaoked this one! On his knees - this is brilliant! I honestly wanted him to get a golden ticket. He's not a great singer, but he has mega personality and cracked me up! Best Idol Moment of 2010, so far.

And of course we end with another sympathy story. This is Mom and Jim's song (Stand By Me).... lard ass, lard ass, lard ass *cue the group vomit shot.... anyway, back to Idol and not the old movie... I guess he was fine. I kind of got distracted picturing leaches on Cory Feldman. OMG - Katy Perry is Rad! Way to cut off the sappiness of Kara. Good girl!!


Tomorrow night - Dallas - old WEST?? West?? When did Texas move to the Pacific Ocean side of the continent. Its in the freaking middle. Get a map!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº