Wednesday, January 20, 2010

AI 2010 - Auditions - Orlando

Orlando - my home away from home! There is so much potential for some crazy people tonight!

This tiny little guest judge reminds me of Miss Robin - tiny, cute and blond! So here's the Orlando demographic - from my experience at least... you've got your white trash locals, Latinos, and the gay/faghag entertainment type (no wonder with Disney and Universal right there!). I wonder what we'll get!

Dude with Phantom like feather on his face and scarf.... yowza!! Did he glue that stuff on his face? That's, um, dedication?

Oh hell, I am so sick of these sympathy stories and apparently we're getting a lot tonight.

Ryan said the "S" word!!  I love Simon!

I am now barfing over the beginning of the sap. For once I want the sympathy vote person to not make it through to the Hollywood round? Is that mean? I just don't care about the schmaltz - especially when there are so many "characters" to see in these early auditions.

I think "Yes" is sufficient - do we need to add percentages into the mix?

Nice WDW plug (FYI, there is an American Idol "thing" in Disney World that Jessica and I didn't care to check out) and I'll be there next month!!

OMG - Smile - MJ ....let's pause to remember old school Michael.

*pause*

Sob story number 2 - she looks like the sister on Dexter! Totally! I like this Norah Jones song but her singing is kind of bland.

More MJ on the commercial break - don't forget "This Is It" comes out next week!  (Do I get any money for my free advertising??)

So far after day 1, its just kinda blah. Maybe I'm just not into it yet this year. Maybe I miss Adam. Maybe I want Ellen to join. I don't know.

Day 2 - beat boxing - its like Blake Lewis 2.0.  I am exhausted listening to that! I want him to go to Hollywood 'cause his coat kinda looks like my running jacket. Come on Randy! Give it to me for my amusement's sake. YES! Awesome!

House of the Rising Sun a-freaking-gain??? NO!!!

Rad - the dude is friends with strippers and that inspired the dancing of his we're about to see??  Oh lord! "My pants done ripped" - I love it!!  On a fashion note, his shirt is super cool.

Isn't Idol so much better without Paula??

Sisters. Friends. People shouldn't audition together .... especially in yellow shoes! From Jersey - no shock there! They should really just shut up and not talk. And now we have to see them some more - this could get pretty good, actually. Jersey Shore meets American Idol!

Remember me mentioning white trash locals?? Here we go! Oh, he's from Georgia, that's even worse. What the hell are these noises?? Amazing Grace should NOT sound that way.  He's "trippin"?  yeah - he very possibly IS "trippin" on something!  Bring out the stun gun!! Just cuffs? Damn.

15 year old with BB gun robbing a bank? Welcome to Florida .... and this justifies why I say I'd never raise a child there!! Performance wise I was bored.

And that's it!

Bye bye Orlando, I'll see you in a few short weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº