Monday, January 18, 2010

Blast From the Past! 2008 WDW in Review!

I am going through my myspace blog, saving entries that I liked, all in prep for hopefully just deleting my account all together. I found this one and thought it would be fun to share. I see I wrote this on my 30th birthday, too! (I must have worked that in between all the tears that day, ha!).  A little background here -- prior to this vacation I had already visited Mike twice in Phoenix. I talked to Greg all the time on the phone, through texting, and through instant messaging, but had never actually met him, although Mike had. And Brian and I exchanged only a couple of comments via myspace once we knew we'd be on vacation together. So it was a pretty daring thing for all of us to decide to all go and meet up in Florida!  Anyway I hope you enjoy this little photo blog of my 2008 Walt Disney World vacation with Mike, Greg and Brian!


 
Tuesday, November 04, 2008 
Its impossible to recap our entire trip. There was just too much going on and too much fun! And it is VERY impossible to share all of our pictures with the world, considering most days had over 300 pictures taken!  So here are just a few silly moments, with a few little vacation lessons we learned!

Beluga Whales can exist in human form.



Don't fly congested. It is the worst pain known to mankind (other than kidney stones, of course).


Coconut Rum + Magic Kingdom = FUN!!!

Habibi in Morocco, means "my dear"/"my darling". To me it means delicious daiquiri!


Jon Secada is full of himself.



Sister Hazel is awesome!

Jellyrolls USED to be cool.


I just really like people named Brian!



The Best drinks light up and change colors for you.



You can run, but you cannot hide!



When photographing your fictitious vacation boyfriend who may or may not be gay that you never even spoke to and all you know about him is that he is from France .... try to be SUBTLE!!!



The Port Orleans pool is the place to be!



You should probably wash your hair after dying it... BEFORE sleeping on a white pillow case.



Strollers can be for children of all ages.



America, as a whole, needs to lose weight.



You can meet someone for the first time in the morning, and by the end of the night completely adore them!



Expedition Everest during a "hurricane" is the best way to ride.




 
 
 
No comment.



We loved the pool. And we loved dark swimming suits.



When you see the leader with a flag ... RUN in the opposite direction.



You can get a side of olives at Margaritaville.



Mike LOVES to spoon with me!


Rocky Horror Picture Show STILL kicks ass after all these years!



And finally, last, but certainly NOT least ... WE LOVE STACEY!!  Stacey - the girl who is on your resort tv non-stop 24 hours a day. Wham! Wham! Wham! Its all wham!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº