Monday, January 18, 2010

Blast From the Past! Bend 2007 Party

Remember that party last year in Bend? The one where I woke up in the morning with my face covered in mud? Yeah - that was awesome! The same party also happened in 2007, but I totally behaved myself then, compared to 2009. Here's the old photo blog from that party!
* * * * *

Monday, September 10, 2007 


Current mood:  chipper
Category: Parties and Nightlife
It's that time ... time for another photo blog! This blog comes to us from Bend, Oregon. I found myself out in the desert last weekend. Partying with people, dogs, a band, shots, a cave that jumped down and smacked me in the head, a fire that I wanted to crawl on, broccoli thrown at my head, 3 wardrobe changes in one day, a super rad movie being projected onto a house, dancing like the old people do.....

Enjoy!



Two weekends in a row with Matt and Kyle have turned me into a kick ass Wii boxer and 100% lazy ass. It rocks!  Now let's get more pizza!



We're so badass....



Eric seems to know what he's doing. I think I left after this to go get shots!



Like I said .... SHOTS!!



And Yes... there was a band!  (I didn't know most of their old people music, but that didn't stop us)



.... Didn't stop us from dancing like "old people"!  Anyone want to do the twist?



Sometimes getting a shot glass just takes too much time and is so unnecessary!



Seriously - our dancing was unlike none other!



The dogs seemed to enjoy themselves, too!  I hear there were 8 total by the end of the night. How cute!



All in all ... it was a rad night! 






***And for the record, NO hangover in the morning! Kudos me!***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº