Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Closed/Open

When one door closes, another one opens. Is that how the saying goes? I have closed a door, so now I suppose a new one has opened.  I guess its with mixed emotions that I have a new beginning, but it is for the best. I do believe in karma and that all things happen for a reason. All of my life experiences have happened because they were supposed to - sometimes it just takes a long time to find out what that reason is!

So I guess one pretty rad chapter has come to an end, and a new mysterious uncharted pathway is in front of me waiting to be explored. I am very happy I can look back on the last chapter and smile and not have any regrets, just great memories.... so now onward to 2010. Who knows what is in store for me this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº