Thursday, January 14, 2010

Progress Report #6

Just a quick little fitness update today!

I haven't missed a single of day of exercise yet since I started my new "routine", granted it has only been since Sunday - but I'm sticking to it!  Last night I set a goal of going 2 miles on my run ... and I exceeded it by .5! I am back on the C25K program, restarting at week 4 where I left off before vacation and H1N1. So far, so good. The Nike+ sensor is cool! Last night it congratulated me on doing my longest run so far!

I am totally feeling my ab and inner thigh work out from Yoga Booty Ballet the other night. I am sore, but its a good sort of pain! Back to YBB tonight, then running, then YBB ... you get the idea!


Onward to Orlando!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº