Tuesday, February 23, 2010

37 Odd Things About ME!

Deb sent this to me via e-mail, I thought I'd just cheat and post my answers here!

1. Do you like Blue cheese dressing? I don't hate it, but I wouldn't choose it. No, I guess I don't?

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Never. Never even thought of it.

3. Do you own a gun? No. Jim almost sent one home with me once when I was dealing with a psycho/peeping neighbor, but I was too nervous to actually drive with it in my car to get it home.

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? Red. Is "red" a flavor? I go with red.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes - but usually just nervous that I'm going to be forced to stand on the scale. I don't really look forward to all the other aspects of a usual visit, but the worst part is being weighed.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I prefer the pigs to be alive. But I do eat soy hot dogs - with lots of ketchup, a hint of mayo, and a slice of cheese.

7. Favorite Christmas Movie? That is hard!! There's always National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, but I also love the Family Stone and Love Actually. I guess it depends on my mood!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Sunny Delight (Original/Florida - not the California style), which unfortunately I rarely have in my house because I drink it all up too fast. I also love a little shot of Diet Pepsi if I'm getting all shaky and craving caffeine.

9. Can you do push ups? Um, no. Do I want to do them? Hell no!!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The ring my mom and step-dad gave me for my 21st birthday.

11. Favorite Hobby? Traveling anywhere and taking pictures on said travels.

12. Do you have A.D.D? No. And don't even get me started on it. Basically - there are the people that think its a valid "disorder" and there are people that think it is just a lazy excuse for bad behavior. I fall into the latter category!!

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I have glasses for when I'm at a computer for a long time so that the glare won't give me a headache. However, with that being said, I actually have perfect vision - so the only glasses I wear regularly are my sunglasses!

14. Middle name? Rae

15. What are you thinking about at this moment? My vacation that starts 1 week from tonight!

16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Diet Pepsi, red Powerade

17. Current worry? Just normal pre-vacation jitters --- will I get through airport security with no hassles? will someone be sitting in MY seat on the plane? will I have to get up and use the airport bathroom? will hotel check in go okay?   You'd think I'd be over these worries considering how many times I've made the same trip, but I can't help it. I worry!

18. Current hate right now? My co-worker that I just cannot get along with. I've given up on even trying.

19. Favorite place to be? Cuddled up at home (or my mom's house) with my pets sitting with me.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Vegging out on the couch watching all the countdown to midnight tv shows... with Tink, Lady and Michael.

21. Where would you like to go right now? Orlando, Florida .... oh wait, I'm going there NEXT WEEK!! Woohoo!!!   (and I'd like to go back to bed and watch the Olympics)

22. Name two people who will complete this. I hate these kind of questions. This is not an "odd thing about me". This is just a lame excuse for a question because the original creator couldn't come up with something better to ask. Here's an odd thing about me .... all through grade school I never used a school toilet.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, too many.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?  No. They are slippery and cold.

26. Can you whistle? YES!!! I am an excellent whistler and do it quite often, although not as much as I used to.

27. Where are you now? Oregon 

28. Would you be a pirate? Totally - but growing up I always wanted to be a pirate wench instead. Well, that - and an astronaut.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is playing on my iPod at the time.

30. Favorite Girl's Name? That's a tough on. But again this is a lame question... next.

31. Favorite boy's name? Eh, whatever - boring. Someday I will create one of these surveys and I won't put in these 'filler' questions.

32. What's in your pocket right now? I am wearing a skirt that has no pockets. I am not a dude.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jessica's comment about how great our singing skills are and that people are still raving about it. .... Its true, too!

34. What vehicle do you drive? Mine. A Chevy Cobalt. I LOVE it!!

35. Worst injury you've ever had? I had a finger slammed in a car door once. I remember that hurting a lot.

36. Do you love where you live? Yes. I live in a small, quiet little town (although it seems people here think it is way bigger, busier, and fancier than it is), in a small, quiet little cottage.

37. How many TVs do you have in your home? 3.  The "real" one, a small one in my bedroom, and a small one in my exercise room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº