Tuesday, February 2, 2010

AI 2010 - Auditions - Denver

Denver. They frisked me in Denver. And went through my dirty underwear.

I am so very over the auditions. Tonight better be good. I am feeling quiet; this may be a short blog.....

This fat guy doesn't look like Jack Black. He loves cheese? Heh - he's a computer consultant, not what you picture a singer to be by day. He has nice, white teeth. Yay for a non-douche with nice teeth. good start to Denver!

Ooh good - on with the freaks! This is what I like. This giggling dude - this is entertaining me. OMG his singing gave me my first smirk of the show.

Mad people ... that's fun TV!

Sap story - we know this girl is going through. I don't like that she's trying to do some sexy type thing. Turn off. I fully agree with Simon - that is NOT her hair. Not at all.

Tonight's pity please are because they are single mom's? Really? Desperate for back stories I guess. She's crying before she even sings?? Ew - I can tell you now whom I don't like. Yuck. Next!

Some man skin, eh? This is bizarre! Strange.

Holy crap!!! This chick is 16???? High school? I thought she had to be in her mid-20's. Yikes! Singing John Mayer? How douchey could you get? I agree with Simon - annoying voice, and I love that Simon called her an orange.

My mom would have totally encouraged me to date a singing football player/musician in college. I am not in love with this guy. He has nice teeth. Cheese-ballish audition I think. Glad he didn't get through.

Posh has some sever hair today; looks painful.

Public Service singer? Well then we know he is going to suck. Anyone that compares themselves to over-rated Mary J. Blige is automatically going to yell instead of sing.

A bad singer montage - give me more of that!

This girl that traveled from Italy - her speaking voice is horrid! I don't even want to hear her sing.

Bikini Boy - butt scratching - GROSS!




Is it Top 12 yet?? This is going on forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº