Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hiatus

For my Idol blog readers, I'm going on a little 2 week - no, wait THREE week hiatus!

I have Olympic fever and it wins over everything else. Idol gets me during down times, but I have no interest in blogging when I have ice skating, skiing, curling, snowboarding, hockey, and all that other fun winter stuff to watch! So the next two weeks I will be dedicating myself to the Olympics. 

THEN.... its off to Florida for my own little athletic event. My regular blogging of Idol shows will resume around the 2nd week of March - unless I wait for the top 12. I'm not sure. I'll decide when the time gets here I guess. 

So anyway - no Idol blogs between now and then, just regular blogs about nonsense!

2 comments:

  1. To be honest... the way they are doing this week's Idol is crap any ways. I'm not even excited about watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.
    I will say that I am so happy Mary Powers is off the show! She was my number one "I can't stand you" person this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº