Friday, March 26, 2010

15 Minute Babble: What's up?

  • The rain can go at any time. That sounds like Arnie in Gilbert Grape ... "I can go at any time" - which reminds me of my co-worker that I wish would just go at any time.  "Go" in this instance meaning "retire". I'm not that mean that I wish for someone to "go" in the same way Leonardo DiCaprio means it.
  • Enchanted Forest season is here!! Jessica and I are going so super soon and I can't wait!
    • Speaking of Jessica and I going places - our plane tickets are purhcased- we ARE going to Florida again! This year we'll be there for my birthday. Woohoo!!!
  • Vegas is coming up fast, too! Just a month and a half and I will be there with my darling Mike and his darling Clark. And I will get to see my darling Alex and his darling Daniel. Yahoo!!! It'll be fruitfly heaven in Sin City!
  • Speaking of Mikes... Michael is en route to Minneapolis. It is like the end of our era. I'm not sure what kind of era. I guess one of Mario Kart, pizza, coast trips, caves and my poor cat feeling terrified all the time. Bon Voyage, Michael! I hope you enjoy your next chapter - and come back to visit!!
  • Still running, running, running. My next race is slated for May 1st - the 5K race during the Eugene Marathon weekend. Mostly I'm just busy getting ready for that half-marathon in Disney World next year. Small steps, smaller races, bigger steps, bigger races. I have a feeling the half will be here before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº