Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It is ON like Donkey Kong (aka Hoarding: A Photo Blog)

She is a bitch. That's all there is to it! You may recall my Gilbert Grape blog (the one about the autistic lady at work that I have to deal with all freaking day), or the one about the person thinking the rain would take the day off... for New Year's, or better yet the one where she thought you have to "walk differently" in Las Vegas??  Well it is probably pointless to say I can't stand her.  And she may have taken her last action before I declare an all out war!

I do the ordering for our department. She wanted rubber bands. Perhaps I should have read her request closer, but I didn't. This is what I put on her desk yesterday morning (a ONE POUND bag of rubber bands): 
It might be helpful to note at this point that for the most part the rubber bands we use are just recycled between people on our floor. They go from one desk to another, and then back.  Upon seeing this bag, which I was friendly about delivering, she said, "Well, where's the rest?" "The rest of what? You only ordered rubber bands." "No, I wanted 4 bags. Where are the other 3?"  *I laugh at this point -- FOUR pounds of rubber bands you think you need???* "Yeah, I only ordered one!" "So you're going to go order the other 3 now, right?" "Um, No! We aren't going to go through that bag for a long time." "Oh we might. We are almost out. I only have a tiny little bit left."  That brings us to our next photo. This is what is currently sitting in the little tray inside of her gross desk:

Okay fine. That isn't a huge amount right there. The key words in that sentence are "RIGHT THERE".  I watched her put away the one pound bag and noticed there was a stash of them. Once she left, I pulled out a Rubbermaid container only to discover the following image: 

I will happily dissect for you the contents. A bag that has 1/2 pound remaining. 3 bags each weighing in at a quarter pound of rubber bands. Then a huge bag of gigantic rubber bands that we have never used. A couple more random sized bags of more rubber bands in a size we don't use.  Add to this now the 1 pound bag I just bought, and that still isn't enough? We need THREE MORE POUNDS???  No.



*****
Today, as her childish way of "getting revenge" she has decided I am germy and contaminate everything. After my 15 minutes of torture where I let her have a break, she came back and disinfected every inch of her desk. I don't even sit in her chair. I don't touch anything. I stand back and wait for customers. But, because I won't contribute to her hoarding, she is now going to play the "you're gross"card and make a scene every time she comes back to her desk. She is already doing this to another co-worker. It is ridiculous. Especially considering the dirty one here is HER!  Well, "Arnie Grape", two can play this game. And it is ON!  

Why won't she just retire?? We are all arguing every day with a 112 year old bitch!

*****
Heh, heh, heh.  She just went to the bathroom. I had to get up to help a customer. What did I do after?? I'll tell you! I used my germ infested self to touch her phone and her calculator and her desk and anything else I could contaminate!

2 comments:

  1. Once again, totally reminds me of my MIL's office. Hilarious and insane. Maybe instead of touching her germy stuff (which will only get her germs on you) you should cough, ever so innocently, on her phone in front of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should take one of those "clean" rubber bands and start chewing on it like gum ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº