Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TV Recap - as of now.

Oh how funny, witty and spot on am I with my Idol recaps this year? What? You haven't read them yet? Oh. Wait, I didn't write them yet? That's right .... because American Idol this year is a complete snooze fest. Randy Jackson is just a total moron with nothing to add. Simon can't give a poo about it anymore. Ryan is prying and trying to create some sort of drama and story for everything. Kara is Kara. Ellen is awesome! But the contestants. Eh, whatever.

***Totally unrelated side note!! I just got a confirmation notice saying my order from SEDUCTION EXTREME has been shipped. WHAT??? OMG, what is my FedEx guy going to think when he sees me getting a box that says SEDUCTION EXTREME on it??? He already chats me up enough as it is, but now? Oh dear! For the record, when I placed my order it was through Supermodel Boutique -- and I bought purple Mary Jane's for my Halloween costume!***

Real Housewives of NYC - Wow. I feel like I need to choose a side between Jill and Bethenny, but I don't know who to pick. They both have valid points. Perhaps Bethenny needed to be a little less in attack mode, and actually say what she wanted to say. Jill needed to calm down a little and just listen before writing her off totally. However, with that said, I felt forced in a toxic friendship for a few years and when it all came to an end I was really happy and relieved. So perhaps those two just shouldn't be friends anymore and that will be best for them both. Still love the Countess. She might not be married to the Count anymore, but she will always be the Countess in my book! Ramona's eyes ARE going to bug out of her head sooner than later. Did you guys see clips of her walking on the runway? It was bizarre! I have no idea when this show airs, I usually just catch repeats - but the bug-eyed runway is something I cannot miss!!

Glee is back!!! I was sit through Idol just waiting for the season premiere of Glee!!

MTV - apparently a few seasons of the Real World have come and gone. And more Challenges. Eh. I hate that I don't even care. I stopped caring when the Real World stopped being a tad real and started being a drunken, naked hot tub make-out fest. I am seriously so old.

Kirsti Alley's Big Life - I am addicted! She cracks me up! I think I would like to be friends with her actually. But I can't get on board with her Twitter addiction. I don't really get the whole Twitter thing, and that's fine by me. I don't feel I have any void in my life that Twitter could possibly fill.

Jessica Simpson is another one that I love. I am so happy she has a show again. I miss Newlyweds - yet I don't miss pansy-ass Nick Lachey. Anyway, I really enjoy seeing Jessica and her peeps (which if you forget to put a space between her and peeps it looks like I just said "Jessica and herpes" - glad I caught that booboo!) go to different countries to experience the culture and learn what they feel is beautiful. Really, watching that it shows how shallow Americans are about looks. I think I should go live in Thailand with all of my truly beautiful Thai girl friends!

Am I watching anything else? OOH yes! A biggie!!

Survivor. What the hell is happening?? Why are those stupid villains listening to this Russell guy? I never saw his original season, but even I can tell he shouldn't be trusted. When they got rid of Rob I was mad! Rob was my favorite this season. And why did they vote off Stephenie?? She is probably my all-time favorite Survivor contestant. Boo! I know people always love Rupert, but I am sooooo over him. Completely over him. So now I guess I am Team Colby. He seems like a good guy!

Okay NOW is there anything else? If I come up with more, I'll just have another recap blog! For now, that was my quick take on the tv I watch .... next blog will have Dancing with the Stars and Project Runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº