Monday, May 24, 2010

15 Minute Babble: Updates on Nothing

  • I babysat a 7 week old cat this weekend. She has no name, but I call her Kit Kat. She seemed to respond. My girls were pretty well behaved, too - which completely shocked me. Kit Kat was so light and tiny. She'd crawl right up my pants and I wouldn't notice until I felt a nail on my skin. Very cute - but now we know that we won't be adopting a new cat of our own any time soon ... Miss Bell would NOT be happy with a permanent feline resident other than herself in our cottage!
  • I haven't been able to run since last Wednesday. I spent Thursday sitting on ice. I really want to get in one more run before Saturday's 10K. It will be my first 10K and I want to give it my all. I just hope my body wants to, too!
  • I miss Mike and Clark already. And Vegas. And Daniel and Alex.
  • Sometimes people come up to me and tell me completely random things. So random that I don't know what they are talking about or why they are talking to me about it.
  • I have ordered another running skirt. This one has the tattoo capris as well, but is red! I have only one shirt that will match. I think it is time to start finding some good running shirts. I really want to go back to Dick's Sporting Goods again. They had everything!
  • I am so freaking tired of limping. I am debating going to the doctor. I don't want to. I just want it to miraculously heal.
  • The Great Urban Race is coming up soon - just 3 weeks away I think. It is time to start studying up on Portland's points of interest!
  • I had some nice chats with a couple friends this weekend! I NEVER instant message with people, but it was enjoyable!
  • I really want to eat the peanut butter cookie I bought in Disney World on this past trip. I've been saving it for a special occasion. Is a pouting hip enough reason to eat the cookie??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº