Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Kissing Correlation Theory

My friend and I have been working on this theory for quite some time now.  We've had many discussions over important lunch meetings, and we think we are on to something. Of course we are both virgins and have no real idea what we are talking about. Yep - my friend, the one with the daughter - immaculate conception! Yeah, go figure!
So here's what is up for discussion. Kissing. Are the best kissers the best in bed? Have you kissed someone that was a great kisser, then a total let down once you progressed further? Or maybe kissed someone and there was no spark, but then, wow- did he/she knock your socks off in bed?

Our research and informal investigations/questions/surveys/etc... seem to go in the direction of good kissing equals good in bed. But IS there a correlation? Click below on the link to take this completely anonymous, informal survey to help us either prove or disprove our theory!


Down the road I'll share the overall results!

Did you forget to click the link? I promise it is safe - and only one multiple choice question - where you may click multiple answers! Please help our theory and take the survey. Feel free to leave any comments in the comment section of the blog.

Thank you in advance for your assistance! 



2 comments:

  1. Not to name names, but I know kind of a bad kisser who happens to be quite the opposite in other...er...areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you demanded that I, your Mommy, respond to this survey. Personally - I don't remember any kissers or any other things before my Jimmy - who's the best at everything. You want details - come see me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my little blog, your comments rock my compression socks!! ºoº